Below are the CDC instructions on properly cleaning and re-using face shields
1. While wearing gloves, carefully wipe the inside, followed by the outside of the face shield or goggles using a clean cloth saturated with neutral detergent solution or cleaner wipe
2. Carefully wipe the outside of the face shield or goggles using a wipe or clean cloth saturated with EPA-registered hospital disinfectant solution
3. Wipe the outside of face shield or goggles with clean water or alcohol to remove residue
4. Fully dry (air dry or use clean absorbent towels).
5. Remove gloves and perform hand hygiene